PROUDLY SERVING THE COMMUNITY SINCE 2002.
Our mission is to serve our community by maintaining a standard of excellence in the delivery of high quality health care. Our talented clinical team strives to enhance the quality of our patients lives by providing compassionate and comprehensive in-home health services to promote healing and recovery.
Who will need home health care?
Home Health Care may be indicated if a patient:
- Needs short-term assistance after surgery or hospital stay.
- Requires skilled nursing services such as wound care, teaching, observation, and assessment.
- Assistance with IV therapy, including IV antibiotic and IV hydration, Foley Catheter and ostomy care.
- Chronic or terminal illness.
- New diagnosis or exacerbation of an existing diagnosis.
- Older adults who may have an illness or disability and needs assistance at home.
- Exhibits behaviors that indicate a risk for falls.
- Frequent re-hospitalizations.
- Needs specialized therapy for mobility problems, bowel or bladder incontinence, vision problems, ADL needs, or new DME training,
- Assistance in managing medications.
- Requires teaching on a disease process or medication.
Who pays for Home Health Care?
If you are eligible for Home Health coverage through Medicare or Medi-Cal, our office will bill them directly. As for insurance coverage, we will verify upon receipt any assignment of benefits. We will bill your insurance carrier directly.